February 1, 2011 by Sandhya Hariharan
Hello February!!! My love for Legumes is never ending for vegetarians like me. I have to thank Susan , face behind The Well Seasoned Cook for giving me this lovely opportunity to host this event.. Rather let me say I grabbed this chance ,when Susan invited the fellow bloggers last year to host this monthly mingling event . I am taking absolute pleasure in inviting all my lovely readers , fellow bloggers n non bloggers to participate in this 32nd MLLA.
- Prepare any vegetarian/vegan recipe with legumes as the star ingredient. Any cuisine, any course is acceptable as long as it features legumes as a dominant ingredient. (Please note : The term 'Legume' in French refers to any kind of vegetable.They are not included in this event)
- Multiple entries are welcome (entries in English only please) although only one submission will be counted towards the random drawing.
- Post a recipe between now and 28th February ’11 .Please provide a link to this announcement page and to Susan’s event page.
- Send a mail with MLLA in the subject line to sandhyaskitchen[at]yahoo[dot]com with the following details.
- Your name
- Location (Optional)
- Your blog name
- Name of the entry/recipe
- URL of your post
- An optional photograph of the final dish that is preferably resized to 400 X 300 (in pixels) or 300 X 400 (in pixels)
- If you don’t have a blog but would like to participate, send an email with the recipe and the above-mentioned details and your entry will be included in the round up & prize draw.
- Recipes submitted to other events are also permitted.
- Recipes from archives or older posts are accepted only if they are re-posted with a link to this announcement page and Susan’s event page.
- Use of logo is optional. Click on the logo below to get the link.
All the lovely cooks ,pack yourself with your apron n chef's cap and present a delicious recipe loaded with legumes.
1) Winner chooses any cookbook or food-related book from Amazon U.S. valued at not more than 15USD for the book itself. This prize is offered by Susan at her expense and she will also absorb worldwide shipping charges. F.T.C. Notice: Susan does not receive any compensation from Amazon.
2) Hurst Bean Box - A case of six bags of the winner's choice of Hurst Bean products, suitable for every diet, sponsored by Hurst Bean. (Due to shipping restrictions, this prize can only be awarded if the winner is a U.S. resident.) F.T.C. Notice: In May 2010, Susan, at her request, received two Hurst Bean complimentary products which are not available for purchase in her local markets. Susan does not generally accept free products from Hurst Bean nor is she financially compensated by them.
3) Drawing Structure - If the winner is a U.S. resident, she/he will be the recipient of both Prizes 1 and 2 above. In the event that an international winner is drawn, a second drawing will be conducted from the U.S. pool of entrants to ensure that the Hurst Prize is awarded every month. In these instances, the international winner will receive the book, and the U.S. winner will receive the Hurst Prize.
What are you waiting for ??? Cook up , post it and load my inbox with ur legume loaded delight.